My favorite way to read is on my Kindle Voyage. Before that, it was my Kindle Paperwhite. Although I’ll always have a place in my heart for paper books, I’ve made the switch to eReaders. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- No fooling around with lamps and reading lights to get the light “just right.”
- Instant download of almost everything ever written.
- Most of the time, it’s cheaper!
- Easy highlighting and notes.
- I can take my whole library wherever I like.
- If I leave my Voyage at home, I can pick up reading on my iPhone 6Plus right where I left off.
Maybe the best news of all is you don’t have to even buy a Kindle. You can simply download the Kindle app to your phone, tablet, or computer, download a book, and start reading!
In the next few days, I’ll update this page with a link for downloading your own Kindle app for free!